New Feature: Remember Search
The final countdown is on!
Tomorrow, we will be launching the much awaited Remember Search feature that will completely change the way you do your searches in ConvergeHub.
This is just the feature that many of you have been asking for - and we can hear your shrieks of excitement, all the way up to our office in California!
You have asked for a functionality in ConvergeHub CRM that will remember your searches with a single click of the mouse.. and we obliged.
Knowing that having to search again and again for the same information is annoying in a busy working environment, we at ConvergeHub, have introduced a SINGLE CLICK Remember Search functionality that:
Remembers Your Last Search Results Even If You Have Left The Search Results List Page And Have Moved To A Different Page or Module In ConvergeHub.
Note: You can even click on a specific row of the search results List page to visit the Detail page and after viewing its detailed contents navigate back to the search results List page, and your search results will still be there for you.
If you have searched for certain values in any module and have clicked on the Remember Search checkbox, and then moved to any other modules and have made individual searches, while also checking on those Remember Search checkboxes- all the individual search results will be retained in all the modules, no matter how many times you have jumped back and forth between them.
Watch this short video to learn how you can use this all new Remember Search functionality in ConvergeHub:
Here is a step by step guide with screenshots, on how this functionality can be used in ConvergeHub:
- Open any Module that has Search functionality
- Click on Advance Search and add your search criteria
- Click on Search button and your search criteria will be displayed in the Current Search Window
- Check the ‘Remember’ checkbox to remember the search criteria and search results
- Visit any other Module or Page in ConvergeHub
- Go back to the previous Module, where you had searched
- See that the remembered search criteria and search results is retained
You can even remember previously saved searches from Saved Search functionality. To do this:
- Click on Saved Searches dropdown
- Select any Saved Search from the dropdown
- The Current Search section displays the Saved Search criteria
So apart from the Advanced Search section which helps in:
- Displaying all the search criteria you have searched and
- Saving a search criteria in Saved Search dropdown as needed
The Remember Search functionality in ConvergeHub CRM helps in remembering and retaining the search criteria and the results of your search, in all the modules individually, till your work gets done.
If you have any suggestions or questions on this functionality, write here in comment section. We are always here to help.
Not an existing ConvergeHub User?
Be one of the many thousands of businesses using ConvergeHub to manage their entire operations. Easy and effective - the best part is you get started with it in minutes.
Learn about ConvergeHub CRM through the following ways:
- Get ConvergeHub Overview
- Learn ConvergeHub’s 5 compelling USPs
- Understand ConvergeHub’s Features & Benefits
- Compare ConvergeHub with other CRMs
- Read customer reviews
- Attend Webinars or schedule a live one-on-one Demo
P.S. Twitter is a great place to reach us.
Patricia is a full time CRM consultant at ConvergeHub and part-time blogger. She has earned herself quite a fame as a specialist and market expert in CRM software. In the last five year she has worked with various companies as CRM consultant to help them move their businesses to cloud. Her expertise lies in offering cloud CRM consultation, CRM customization and integration solutions to small enterprises. For last one she is engaged in building ConvergeHub, cloud-based CRM solution for SMBs, as a consultant.Follow her at Twitter: @convergehub