Press Releases > ConvergeHub Plans for Much Bigger and Better Collaboration Platform for SMBs in 2014
ConvergeHub Plans for Much Bigger and Better Collaboration Platform for SMBs in 2014
Newark,CA (PRWEB) April 07, 2014
Converge Enterprise announced the expansion of Converge Enterprise CRM, the company’s online sales, marketing and customer relationship management software, to make its foray into the enterprise market with updates outfitted with advanced collaboration features.
The expansion of ConvergeHub CRM is a part of ConvergeHub’s pledge to make 2014 - a year of major innovations to enable companies sell, market, service & collaborate in a bigger and better way on the cloud.
“We are very excited to launch a series of updates & integrations for ConvergeHub CRM. The plan to integrate our software application with a string of advanced features is based on customer feedback - on their constricting processes, the challenges they face and the solutions they demand. By combining their pointers with our expertise – our industry acknowledged product will be pushed to the next level” said Manash Chaudhuri, CEO of ConvergeHub.
ConvergeHub CRM – helps small businesses collaborate better
ConvergeHub CRM continues to be widely acknowledged as the most intuitive yet rigorously functional solution for all business verticals. The latest enhancements to ConvergeHub CRM include:
Multi Channel Broadcast methods help small businesses provide consistent customer-facing offers and experiences by adopting a uniform customer-oriented strategy across multiple channels, products and business lines. It includes a roster of functionalities namely - E-mail marketing, SMS Marketing, FAX Marketing, Voice Broadcast and Social Marketing.
- Target List renders the best way to make the most out of the marketing campaigns. Whether it is a small event or a large webinar upcoming, users can target the exact demographics by selecting a list of recipients from their ConvergeHub CRM database.
- List Acquisition Model is possible under three distinct ways:
- Spreadsheets: Users can import Accounts, Contacts, Deals and Leads in CSV file formats to an existing or a new list.
- Web to Lead: ConvergeHub Web to Lead form allow users to capture leads directly from their Web site and add them to an existing/new list.
- Outlook Plugin: Using the Converge Outlook Plugin, all the Outlook contacts gets automatically captured and organized within the CRM system—to help users easily add them to an existing/new list of marketing campaigns.
- Project Management solution creates a unified structure for a project to be swiftly initiated and delivered by keeping the managers and team members in check and, quite literally on the same page.
- Enhanced Sales Quotations and Invoicing modules makes creating and managing the paperwork for selling goods and services real easy. Irrespective of the sales process (i.e. online or offline), users can use ConvergeHub CRM account to generate Quote and Invoice.
- Quickbook and Tally Integrationwill give business owners a clearer and precise financial perspective. It will help them track expenses, send emails to customers based on purchase history, build campaigns based on value of last spend and reduce human keying errors.
ConvergeHub to transform CRM landscape in Asia Pacific and Europe region
ConvergeHub is all set to tap the potential of the Asia Pacific and Europe markets by providing its online customer relationship management platform to organizations in areas of sales, marketing and customer service.
‘’We are set to use the Singapore Data Center for Asia Pacific and UK data center for European and African regions.Research indicates businesses across the globe are trying to recover from the multitude of sales, marketing and customer service crises they have experienced in the past. They are looking for change and transformation; and the only way to transform business is to deploy affordable, simple and practical Cloud CRM solutions to overcome these challenges" - said Manash Chaudhuri, CEO of ConvergeHub.
The CRM application is available in three versions, namely –
Lite- $9.00 per User per Mont
Professional- $29.00 per User per Month (most popular)
Premium- $59 per User per Month
FREE TRIAL is also available, which can be upgraded to paid membership during that period or afterwards.
To know more about Free Trial, check https://www.convergehub.com/signup.html or call ConvergeHub at 510.924.1683
For further queries on ConvergeHub CRM, please visit http://www.convergehub.com
ConvergeHub is a leading Cloud CRM company offering an innovative collaboration network portal connecting Customers, Partners and Employees through social and mobile cloud technology. The powerful cloud-enabled CRM application is designed to enable the SMBs drive better revenue by running all sales, marketing and customer-centric activities from a single integrated application.
Simple and Intuitive UI, easy navigation, partner network collaboration, inbuilt advanced document management, social feed integration and complete data backup are a few USPs that distinguish ConvergeHub (featured in Boston Herald, Los Angeles Times, and The Miami Herald etc) from its counterparts.
To get Converge news, follow the company on Twitter at @converge_crm and on Facebook at
Additional Converge Resources
Converge eBook: http://www.convergehub.com/download-ebook.html
Converge Blogs: http://blog.convergehub.com
Converge Brochure: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GEeDDbopwY