The type of broadcast medium chosen for a campaign plays a crucial role. Ideally, the broadcast medium should be chosen considering the target audience, budget and expected response from the campaign. Right selection of the broadcast medium can make the campaign a quick success and yield the expected results.
- The name section is mandatory to fill.
- Set the response percentage that you expect from the broadcast.
- Set the revenue that you expect from the broadcast.
- Provide the Google code here if you want to track the campaign results through Google Analytic.
- Choose the broadcast medium by clicking on the drop down menu.
- Set the budgeted cost that you have allotted for the broadcast.
- Once the broadcast is over, fill in the actual cost spent.
- Click on the option to proceed to the next tab. Or else, click on to stop the creation of the broadcast and the incomplete broadcast will be saved with status Draft.
This is the second stage of broadcast creation. Here, you can select, edit and create new lists who will be the target audience for the broadcast campaign.
- You can search any List by putting your required keyword in the Search field and then hitting
- You can also create a new list by clicking on the
- You can select different lists/segments by clicking on the besides the respective option.
- You can view subscribers of an existing List by clicking on the link that pops up when you hover the cursor on any list/segment name.
- You can add subscribers to an existing List by clicking on the link that pops up when you hover the cursor on any list name. You can select targets/accounts/leads/contacts by clicking on . You can create new targets/accounts/leads/contacts and add them to the list by clicking on .
- You can further filter your List by adding a Segment through link. You can also edit a Segment by making your cursor hover on the corresponding Segment and then clicking on the edit link.
Once you have set the list for the broadcast, click on the option to save the List and move to the Template Tab.
This is the third stage of broadcast creation. Here, you can choose the type of template required for sending the broadcast. The below-given screenshot explains the process of choosing a template for email broadcast.
- You are required to add subject of the e-mail in this field.
- You can choose the module from the Select Module drop down option.
- Once you have selected the group recipient and the text, click on to apply these on the e-mail.
- Select any position in the e-mail and Click on to include it.
Once you have set the template for the broadcast, click on the option.
Click to stop the application of the template.
Preview & Test
This is the fourth stage of the broadcast creation. Here, you can preview the entire broadcast before you send it.
- Name and e-mail fields are mandatory to fill.
- You can choose the type of template preview by clicking on either
- You can send a test mail before you deliver the e-mail to the targeted recipients.
This is the final stage of broadcast creation. Here, you just need to set the delivery date and time of the broadcast.
- Clicking on the two check boxes are mandatory.
- You can set the delivery of the broadcast either immediately or in a future day. When you select future day, you can choose the date from the calendar that pops up.
You can select the time from the drop down option.
- Once you have set the time and date, click on . If you do not want to go ahead with the broadcast, click