Acceptable Use Policy & Anti-Spam
You must have permission to email the recipient of the message when using ConvergeHub’s service to send bulk campaigns. All messages must fulfillall the applicable laws and regulations where ConvergeHub operates or you or the recipient of your message is located.
The following practices are not accepted or permitted from our service and would be considered a violation of this policy.
They are provided as examples, underneath and are subject to change and should not be considered in-depth:
- Failing to include your valid physical mailing address or a link to that information
- Failing to offer an opt-out method in any message sent commercially or failing to abide by the applicable law and your internal policies to any request by a recipient not to be contacted
- Sending emails from an identity that is fictional, using an assumed identity, pseudonym or alias
- Sending from group/distribution lists or role email addresses including hello@ @sales @success or similar email addresses
- Sending emails that produce an undesirable number of bounces
- Hiding the number of bounces subjected to activity coming from ConvergeHub
- Transmitting any material that contains or links to viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or any other harmful, malicious, or deleterious program, application or software
- Attempting to camouflage the origin or subject matter of any message or faking or manipulating the originating email address, headers, subject line, or transmission path
- Sending emails that result in UCE complaints or unwanted number of spam (even if the messages in themselves are not UCE or are not really spammed)
- Using the ConvergeHub services in connection with any harassing or unsolicited messages (commercial or considered otherwise) that includes but not are limited to unwanted or unsolicited phone calls, text messages or SMS, voice mail, or faxes
Should you know of any violations of this policy, please notify ConvergeHub at firstname.lastname@example.org.