This page contains all the information that you have added while creating the Lead. The information is view able through the General, Address, Other and Tags tabs.You can view the history of the Lead along with the lists related to it. You can select files and products related to the lead. You can also add note, event and task to the lead.
- The lead can be added to your favorites by clicking on .
- The lead can be followed by clicking on . By doing so, you will be able to receive all the lead status change and updates in the feeds.
- You can edit the lead detail by clicking on the link.
- You can make use of the GoToMeeting app by buying an account in this application and then inputting the account information in ConvergeHub. Please note through the GoToMeeting app, you can easily conduct meetings and conferences.The same rule is also applied in sending SMS and fax through ConvergeHub. You need to set up your account in the respective SMS and fax third party application to make use of these features.
- Information about the lead such as First & Last Name, Assigned To, Lead Source, Type, Account Name, Status, Lead Score, Industry and Comments etc is displayed under the General category.
- Multiple addresses of the Lead can be viewed through the Address tab.
- The Sales Process tab are displayed in the Sales Process tab.
- Other significant information like Referred By, Department, Created By, Title, Last Modified By and Description etc is view able in Other tab.
- It is an example of a customized field. ConvergeHub users can add new fields to the CRM depending on their requirement.
- The will take you to the previous page.
- The icon helps you create relationship between Lead and Library, Notes. Products, Events and Tasks.
- You can Add to List, Convert, Copy, Edit and Refer the lead by clicking on the action drop down. Additionally, you can also Generate Agreement from here.
- You can send FAX to the lead by clicking on this option.
- You can put your Comments on the Comment field and can view Comments of others.
You can view all the updates/comments on the Lead through the Feed tab.
You can view the updates made by the lead in different social media platforms. This can help you and your sales team gain a better understanding of the lead.
The whole idea of integrating social tab in the CRM is to build an integrated interface for users and customers to share and collaborate. With the facility of managing social media from the CRM, you can get a deeper insight into the customer’s likes, preferences and opinions and accordingly customize your client approach.
You can get social feeds of a lead by adding the Other link/URL in the CRM database.
Adding of social links into the CRM: