In ConvergeHub, you can create leads by three processes:-
1.Entering data in the lead details form
You can manually fill the Lead details in the CRM gathered from various external sources, e.g. meetings, trade shows, exhibitions, business cards, etc.
You can manually create leads in two ways:
- Create Leads in Full View: This involves a comprehensive procedure where you can add detailed information of the lead through seven different sub tabs (general, address, sales process, other, social links, tags and goal) which have their own corresponding fields.
- Create Leads in Quick View: During meetings or when traveling, whenever you meet a person who shows some interest in your product or service, you can instantly add their details in the CRM in a few minutes.
Later, you can add more details to the lead through the ‘full view’ lead creation process.
2.Importing leads from external sources
You can import leads in bulk into ConvergeHub from your CSV or XLS files stored in your local drive.
3.Web to Lead Forms
You can capture leads directly from the website through web to lead forms. Website visitors who submit their contact details or questions through these forms, their details will get captured directly in the Leads module of the ConvergeHub application. Plus the imported leads will get automatically assigned to any one or multiple of your sales agents.
In what holds further is a detailed step-by-step visual explanation of the above-mentioned lead creation processes:
1.Entering data in the lead details form
A) Create Leads in Full View
New lead in full detail can be added by clicking on option in the left panel of the lead listing page or by clicking on button in the upper right corner of the lead listing page. Simultaneously you can create new lead in full detail by hovering the cursor on the Leads option under the Sales module and clicking on Create Lead in Full View.
Detailed information of the lead can be added through seven different sub tabs (general, address, sales process other, social links, tags and goal) which have their own corresponding fields.
- Select the salutation from the drop down option.
- You need to fill in the first name of the lead (which is optional).
- You can select the type of lead from the drop down menu.</ li>
- You can select the Lead source.
- The Lead automatically gets assigned to the person who has created it. To change this, click on the text box and type. An auto-suggestion list of users will appear from which you can select names by ticking the check boxes. One Lead can be assigned to multiple users.
- You can state from which industry the lead is related to.
- You can enter multiple Phone Types and numbers by clicking on the link. You can also choose any one of the phone numbers as primary.
- You can enter multiple Email addresses by clicking on the link. You can also choose any one of the Email addresses as primary.
- Select the time from the drop down option.
- Last name of the lead is a mandatory field to be filled.
- You need to fill in the lead-related account name here.
- You can set the lead status from the drop down menu.
- You can set the lead score depending on its importance to the company.
Multiple addresses of the lead can be added from the Address tab.
You can view the sales process of the lead under this tab.
- Choose the sales process from the drop down menu.
- You can update the sales process by clicking on the check boxes beside the several tasks.
- Click on to update the changes made to the sales process. Or else, click on cancel.
Other details of a lead such as Referred By, Department, Birth date, Website, Description, Title and Lead Image can be added through Other tab.
Multiple Social Links of the lead can be added from the Social Links tab.
It is an example of a customized field. ConvergeHub users can add new fields to the CRM (such as Goals) depending on their requirement.
B) Create Leads in Quick View
You can create new lead in shortcut by hovering the cursor on the Leads option under the Sales module and clicking on Create Lead in Quick View.
- Fill in the First name of the lead
- Fill in the Last name of the lead
- Fill in the Lead-related account name here
- Select the Lead source
- You can set the Lead status from the drop down menu.
- Enter the Primary Phone number.
- Enter the Primary Email address.
- Enter the Comments in relation to lead creation.
- Select the Time from the drop down option.
- Click on Save to complete the process. Or else, Click on Cancel.
2. Importing leads from external sources
- Choose the option Leads as the field that you want to import the data to.
- Browse for the file that you want to import.
- By clicking the check box beside Add to List option, you can select an existing list to which you want to import the file.
You can also create a new list by clicking on the option.
- If your CSV file has one/more headers, then you are required to select the check box. Doing this will help the CRM to map the data according to the headers in the CSV file.
- You can check for duplicate entries using ConvergeHub’s smart duplicate checking functionality.When you click on Check Duplicate option, you get the option of selecting the fields for which you want to use the duplicate checking intelligence. Example – Name, Phone, Email etc. Also, you will have to select whether you want the system to ignore the duplicate contacts or update them with the information from the list.
- Click on to import the list. Click on to stop importing the data.
- Select the user to whom you want to assign the imported contacts.
- Select the ConvergeHub field where you want the respective data (from the to-be imported list) to get merged into.
- Fill by yourself or select from the drop down the default value for every field.
- Click if you want the system to remember the field matching.
- Click on Continue to proceed with the file import. Or else, click on Cancel to stop proceeding further.
- You will see the result of the duplicate checking done by ConvergeHub system. Based on the result, you can either ignore the errors and continue or cancel the file import process altogether.
Assignment of imported leads to multiple users
You can import contacts to different reps automatically from the system itself.
- During the time of file import, click on the second option – Data file contains assigned user
- Select the column in the CSV file which contains the assigned to reps’ name.
3. Web to Lead Forms
New Web to Lead form can be added by clicking on link in the left panel of the Web to Lead listing page or by clicking on button in the upper right corner of the Web to Lead listing page. Detailed information to the Web to Lead form can be added through two sub tabs (Layout and Others) which have their own corresponding fields.
- Fill in the Form Heading (which is a mandatory field).
- Frame the Layout of the Web to Lead form. Choose and then drag and drop the fields in the two columns.
- Click on Others to fill in the remaining details of the form.
- Choose the agent to whom you would like to assign all the leads that get generated from the form.
- Type the text that you would like to have on the form submit button.
- Add a description to the form for detailed reference.
- Type the text that you would like the lead to get post the successful completion and submission of the form.
- Give the URL of the landing page where you would like the lead to go after the successful completion and submission of the form.
- Click on Next to proceed further or else click on Cancel to stop the form creation process.
- Get a preview to the form created.
- Customize the form by making changes in the source code.
- Click on Edit section to make changes in the text of the form.
- Click on embedded code to copy paste the code on the website back-end.
- Click on Download option to open the form HTML page. Or else, click on Back to recede.