ConvergeHub empowers you to set up tasks, replies, alerts, and notifications in advance. You can create and automate workflow procedures and set rules in relation to case and leads assignment.
How to Set up Automation Rule in ConvergeHub?
New automation can be added by clicking on link in the left column of the automation listing page or by clicking on button in the upper right corner of the automation listing page.
1. Enter the Automation Rule Name.
Set the automation status as Active or Inactive. When the automation is set as Inactive, the various threads which were initiated during the active automation status will still be executed as per automation schedule.
Set the Trigger Point and Trigger that explains on which specific action and activity will the automation take place.
Select the Related To field to choose the modules (Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Deals, Targets, Products and Cases) for which you want to run the Automation.
Please Note: If required, you can run the Automation at different day and time intervals.
2. Define the Criteria that will be applicable for the Automation. Multiple Automation criteria can be added depending on the requirement.
3. Define the actions which should occur when an automation is triggered. The actions can range from creating tasks, sending email notification, scheduling event to creating a lead or even running a report and more
4. ConvergeHub allows you to stop the automation at any given point and time. To do this, you need to simply set the Stop Criteria.
5. Set the Stop Action. It is related to Stop Criteria and defines the action that will happen once the automation is put to a halt.
6. Click on Save to complete the automation process.