ConvergeHub users can merge records together as per their business requirement. This option is available for the following modules – Leads, Contacts, Accounts and Target. Below stated are the steps that illustrate how users can merge the records:
- Select the module, whose records you want to merge.
- Once you select the module, you get the different criteria based on which you can filter the records. In the diagram below, we have chosen Primary Country.
- Once you have selected the criteria, click on Search.
- Select the check boxes beside the records that you want to merge together.
- Click on proceed at the end of the record list.
- It shows the fields that will appear in the merged record page.
- It shows the names/values that will appear in the merged records page.
- It shows the records of the first lead
- It shows the records of the second lead.
As and per your requirements, you need to select the check boxes from record 1 and record 2. The selected records in total will show in the Merged Records section. For example in the above image, salutation of Record 1 is chosen and last name of record 2 is chosen. As a result, the merged record shows the details accordingly.
- Fields that appear in the sub panel can also be merged. You just need to select the check boxes from record 1 and record 2 that you want to show in the New Merged Details page. For instance, in the above image, feeds of Record 2 is selected while broadcast and targets of Record1 is selected.
- Click on merge to successfully combine both the records. Or else, click on cancel.