New event can be added to the event listing page by clicking on link at the left panel or clicking on tab in the event listing page.
You can add New Event by filling in the fields set in the General, Recurrence, Invitees and Tags tabs and then clicking on the button.
- Type of the meeting (such as call or meeting) can be set here.
- The Name of an Event is a mandatory field.
- You can schedule the event All Day by selecting Yes or No.
- You can set the start date, end date, start time and end time of the event.
- You can add the location of the event.
- On the Related To field, you can type or choose from the auto-suggestion list of Converge regarding Accounts, Contacts, Leads and Deals to whom you want to relate this Event.
- You can change the importance level of the event as High, Medium or Low through through the Priority tab.
- You can make the event public or private depending on your requirement.
- Status of the meeting such as started, not started, cancelled can be set.
- You can add a description to the event.
- You can set a reminder for the event.
You can add invitees to the Event from the Invitees tab.
You can also add invitees to the event by clicking on the link and then selecting names from Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Partner, Users and Teams.
You can delete an invitee by clicking on the icon.