New Report can be created either by clicking on link in the left column or by clicking on the button in the upper right corner of the report listing page.
- Select the row and column heading that you would want to group in the report. For instance, in the above-given screenshot, we have chosen Annual Revenue as the row heading and Industry as the column heading respectively.
- You can choose whether you want the information of the row and column to appear ascending/descending wise.
This section allows you to acquire different values of the columns through the report. For instance, in the below-given screenshot, if you want to have the sum, average, minimum and maximum value of columns like accounts rating, deal value and deal probability, then you need to click on the corresponding check boxes respectively.
The Criteria tab helps you set Advanced Filters. This can be done by selecting the required fields from the list and then setting conditions and putting values to corresponding conditions.
- You can enter Recipient Email address in the given field to allow ConvergeHub to send direct emails to the recipients.
- You need to set the time at which the report will get automatically generated.
- You can set the status of the report as active or inactive by clicking on either of the options.
- You can set the recurrence of the generation of the report. If you choose Daily, you can set the number of days in which you would want the report to get generated. You can also choose the report to generate only on Weekdays.
- The Report can be generated Weekly by choosing weekly option. Weekly recurrence can be set by entering the number of Weeks after which the report will be generated. You can select the days on which you want the report to generate.
- Monthly report can be generated by choosing the Monthly option. You can set a day of a month or a day in a week of every month on which the report will be generated.
- Once you have scheduled the report, click on to apply the scheduling options.