New task can be added to the task listing page by clicking on link at the left panel or clicking on tab in the task listing page.
You can add New Task by filling in the fields set in the General and Tags tabs and then clicking on the button.
- The Name field is mandatory.
- Task is automatically assigned to the person who has created it. To edit this, click on the text box and type. An auto-suggestion list of users will appear for you to select from.
- You can edit the start date, due date, start time and due time of the task.
- Status of the task such as started, not started, cancelled can be edited.
- You can change the importance level of the task as High, Medium or Low through through the Priority tab.
- On the Related To field, you can type or choose from the auto-suggestion list of ConvergeHub regarding Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Cases and Users to whom you want to relate this task.
- You can edit the description of the task.
- You can edit the reminder for the task.