In modern times, most owners of businesses in the Alternative Lending industry using MCA CRM software would effortlessly agree that social media marketing is an extremely important and effective advertisement tool nowadays.
However, in spite of the growing rise in social media many small business owners might not be conscious of all the existing resources and tools that are freely available for building a custom and preset audience for their relevant ads.
To elaborate, for example. Facebook is one of the most popular and trending social media platforms when anyone among us thinks about putting up an adv on social media, more so because Facebook freely provides such wide-ranging customer targeting tools.Seven out of ten (69%) adults in the U.S. claim that they use Facebook - Pew Research Center(2019) Click To Tweet
One of these targeting tools found in Facebook is its ability to upload your self-created customized audience list right from your Merchant Cash Advance CRM software.
Hence if you have a list of customers that have not been visiting your MCA website for a while and you are in a desperation to your lost customers a targeted ad as a simple reminder to visit the new offers that you have placed on your website, creating a list of the custom audience is a perfect way of doing so.
Now, there are several ways that you can approach to build your custom audience on social media platforms like Facebook.
Nevertheless, irrespective of how you choose to create the custom audience, the primary and the foremost thing that you need to ensure is that you have a saved list of your MCA customers which contains their phone numbers and their email addresses in your MCA CRM software platform’s database.
Thereafter, ensure that this list is saved as a CSV or a TXT file.
How to Build a Custom Audience Through Facebook Business Manager:
1. Log into your Facebook Business Manager.
2. Next, beneath the Business Manager Button (which is located in the upper left-hand corner), click on the Audiences.
3. After this click on the Create Audience tab and select Custom Audience which you will find in the drop-down menu.
4. Select Customer File in the list that appears on the screen.
5. Next click on “Add Customers From Your Own File or Copy and Paste Data”.
6. Upload the previously created CSV or TXT and saved in the pop-up of the window.
7. For the uploading process to complete permit Facebook at least 20-30 minutes and ensure that you name the list in the best way to describe its use.
8. You create now create a Facebook ad that is perfectly in accordance to the audience, once your data upload is completed.
How to build a Custom Audience Using Ads Manager:
1. To begin with, create a Facebook ad by logging into your Ads Manager on Facebook.
2. Underneath the Custom Audiences (as you explore the audience section) click on Create New Tab and after that click on Custom Audience.
3. Next, opt for Custom File in the box that appears on the screen.
4. Next just click on “Add Customers From Your Own File or Copy and Paste Data”.
5. Now just like we did it even before, upload the previously created CSV or TXT and saved in the pop-up of the window.
6. After initiating the upload to complete the entire process permit Facebook at least 20-30 minutes and ensure that you name the list in the best way to describe its use.
7. Once the upload is over, you can create a Facebook ad that is precisely in accordance with the audience.
Using a Custom Audience from a customer list that you have created in your Merchant Cash Advance software for your alternative lending business not only helps you to invite past customers to return to your MCA website, but it also aids in sending special offers to repeat customers or want to let people know of a special offer that you provide for a specific set of customers in your CRM database.
Hence once you are using an MCA CRM to reach your customers on two perspectives (Email marketing and also in Facebook Custom Audiences) you can be double sure of reaching an audience that is highly qualified and so is more likely to be your customers which results in consistent business growth.