Most small and medium business owners and users of CRM for SMB would agree that nowadays social media marketing is a very effective and important tool for advertising. However, many small business owners are not aware of all the existing resources and tools that are freely available in social media platforms to create a custom audience for their ads.
For example, Facebook is one of the most accepted and trending platforms when we think about advertising on social media as Facebook provides such wide-ranging targeting tools.Selling to people who actually want to hear you is more effective than interrupting strangers that don't- Seth Godin Click To Tweet
One of those tools found in Facebook is the ability to upload your self-created custom audience list from your Customer Relationship Management software or an easy to use CRM for SMB platform like ConvergeHub.
If you have a list of customers that have not been visiting your business page for a while and you are keen upon sending them a targeted ad, as a simple reminder to come and visit you soon, creating a list of the custom audience is a perfect way to do that.
There are a couple of ways to build your custom audience.
Regardless, of how you choose to create the custom audience, the first and foremost thing that you need to make sure is that you have a list of customers that contains their phone numbers along with email addresses.
Next, make sure that this list is saved as either a TXT or a CSV file.
Build a Custom Audience Through Facebook Business Manager:
1. Log into your Facebook Business Manager.
2. Next, underneath the Business Manager Button (located in the upper left-hand corner), click on the Audiences.
3. Click on the Create Audience tab and select Custom Audience in the drop-down menu.
4. Select Customer File in the list that appears on the screen.
5. Click on “Add Customers from Your Own File or Copy and Paste Data”.
6. Upload the TXT or CVS that you previously created and saved in the pop-up window.
7. To complete the uploading process allow Facebook at least 30-40 minutes and make sure that you name the list in the best possible way to describe its use.
8. Now, you can create a Facebook Ad that is exactly in accordance to your preferred audience, using your CRM database, once your upload is completed.
Build a Custom Audience Using Ads Manager:
1. Create a Facebook Ad by logging into your Ads Manager.
2. Under the Custom Audiences (once you reach the audience section) click on Create New Tab and after that click on Custom Audience.
3. Select Custom File in the box that appears on the screen.
4.Click on “Add Customers from Your Own File or Copy and Paste Data”.
5. Upload the previously created and saved TXT or CSV file in the pop-up window.
6. To complete the uploading process allow Facebook at least 30-40 minutes and make sure that you name the list in the best possible way to describe its use.
7.Now, you can create a Facebook Ad that is exactly in accordance to your preferred audience, using your CRM database, once your upload is completed.
As an add-on, here is a link to the CONVERGEHUB LEAD GENERATOR, which is a free lead generation software that lets you visit anyone’s social media page and lead generation websites (like LinkedIn, Facebook, Yelp etc.) and capture all information instantly without any manual typing.
Using this free lead capture tool you can save all your qualified leads from social media, Gmail, and even other websites with a single click of the mouse. It also allows you to create notes and follow up tasks to get a head start with that lead.
You can save all these captured leads in the application itself or save them in the ConvergeHub CRM for SMB platform and skyrocket your sales power.
So why wait any more, use ConvergeHub Free Lead Generator along with Facebook Business Manager and reach your targeted audiences seamlessly.